Sunday 9 October 2011

An Inspirational Concept Artist 2 - Andree Wallin

I find myself inspired by concept artists, as I mostly think of them as producing sketchy, vague work that will be built upon and built upon until what is wanted is eventually achieved. Yet I see, and realise now that concepts artists can already put much detail into their work, and I suppose makes them much more than mere 'concept' artists. They may introduce the concept but they take it two steps further.

Andree Wallin is a concept artists who's work I admire for it's styalized colouring, and range of both Edo-Japan styled landscapes and futuristic depictions of cities and sceneries. The work very clearly demonstrates the kind of landscapes, atmospheres and time that the architecture or characters within it might be set, and I find it agreeable to say that each picture has it's own story.







ALL ARTWORK ABOVE BELONGS TO ANDREE WALLIN 
http://andreewallin.deviantart.com/gallery/1558764
http://andreewallin.com/

All credit for the above artwork under "Inspirational Concept Artist 2 - Andree Wallin" goes directly to the artist. I do not claim to own any of the above artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment