Monday 24 March 2014

Moon Environment


The animation will take place in two locations - on the surface of a moon, and underneath a moon, going from the first, to the second, and then back again. There is not much I could do with a plain moon environment, and so I must do what I can to make it more interesting.

The first idea I had was to make the moon an abandoned moon base, but I do not want to spend too much take making models and assets for the environment so I could focus more on the animating of the characters. So what I am opting for is to have some artwork that will suffice as the environment in the background - something like a planet or a floating space station.

So this concept art is based on that; I also experimented with having ships fly by, but I didn't want the area to feel populated.

No comments:

Post a Comment