Monday 26 March 2012

Archetype Movie

I found the official website for the Archetype movie based or made from the short I found.

"Your memories are just a glitch."

http://www.archetype-movie.com/

The website has little information right now aside from the film teaser, the short, a synopsis, other videos, and a galleries page.

The galleries page features some nice concept art that matches well with what I saw in the short teaser and it is a good indicator as to what we can expect from the film. I found myself comparing it to the Matrix at one point with the use of a chair to enter some sort of second reality, although this is hardly the focus of the film as it is in the Matrix (as far as I can tell with Archetype, at least, as there arn't a lot of details about it yet). I'll be keeping an eye on this website.

It is worth noting how movies are advertised today and the internet is a great way of getting your title known, especially if it catches on virally.

No comments:

Post a Comment