Thursday 9 February 2012

Animatic

Using my storyboard and some of the scenes I knew I would include, I produced the animatic for my Little and Big animation, displaying the rough timing I will use in each scene. The camera angles are not always the same but it does show the car basically doing the same thing and the time the camera spends capturing what happens. Some of the shots have descriptive words to better illustrate what is happening, as a lot can happen in the space of one shot (as in the case of the car stopping, reversing and going again when it pauses to read the big ramp's danger sign).



I didn't put an audio to it since at this point I hadn't got the audio I wanted prepared, though it may have helped to have it. I plan to use the animatic when producing my sound as it may help with the timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment