Thursday 22 May 2014

My Vimeo Page

I am using Vimeo as my web presence. As a widely known body for professional and high quality videos, I think it is a great avenue to meet associates and contacts, and the webpage is easy enough to remember.

vimeo.com/joelmccusker

I have links to this blog here, as well as my DeviantArt page - although admittedly my DeviantArt page is more for personal art and used to be for general image hosting, although I have since moved on to use a different website for the latter purpose.

I find Vimeo easy to use and understand, and will likely make more use of it in the future, either by necessity or choice. I have identified myself as:

Digital Film, Games and Animation student.

I am an avid gamer, film enthusiast, aspiring concept artist and 3D artist / animator.

Currently the only three videos being hosted are my updated showreel, The Second Rising, and Invasion. However, I will be uploading all future videos in their highest quality here.

No comments:

Post a Comment