Friday 8 March 2013

Film Ideas for Alien development

Continuing my development of my alien.






These were the developments on the alien. I had these strange ideas that the aliens abducted humans and transformed them into other moonbabies so they could eternally dance to 80s dance music. As cool as 80s dance music is, it meant that I wanted to give every moonbaby randomized clothes and I felt that would take too much time. I wanted them all to look the same and instead opted that they wouldn't wear clothes at all - and that they didn't really need it.

In the end I think it is best that I don't opt to try and convey some sort of storyline and just make something that makes me laugh.

I didn't know for sure what I wanted to do with my alien until I had an environment or spaceship built for him. The environment, spaceship and alien all inspired one another, ideas for one gave me reasons and ideas for others. Some of my environment ideas have inspired me more already but when I develop it further I know I will come back to my alien in some way.



No comments:

Post a Comment