Friday 8 March 2013

Further Ship Development


This was the idea I had for the interior of the ship as seen from the pilot's seat. A large window from one corner of the pyramid that is translucent from the inside but opaque from the outside, that also reduces light emitted from bright objects like stars or the sun. A user interface also displays information. I don't know I could use this as I don't have any plans to include this environment but I feel as though it helps define the overall tech feel of the pyramid.



This is the design for underneath the pyramid. The outside blade rotates one way whilst the inner blade rotates the other way. The circles also spin. In the middle is the beam that transports people from the ground to the stadium.



The surface of the underneath of the pyramid is a little like a cracked mirror, or like shiny snakeskin. It's supposed to reflect light and generally just make the whole underside of the spaceship looks more space -age, and I think it will look nice when lights from Maya reflect off it.




This is the initial storyboard, although I have changed it after the crit session where I explained I had another idea where I instead randomly, and without prior reason or explanation, suddenly fire a laser out of my mouth after a few moment's silence and destroy the ship, after which the aliens start t scream as with the fourth panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment