Wednesday 22 May 2013

Responsive Brief Development

I have began developing my project in full and having produced a mood board, I have developed a general idea of what it is I want to do.


The things I have drawn from my mood board are as follows:


  • I want the setting to be something along the lines of a lone man or woman vs an evil giant monster. It's more important to me that the monster is giant rather than monstrous, as I want it to more terrifying as it's main characteristic, more than anyone else's. 



  • I want the monster to have a distinctly evil appearance; not something like an angry creature, but something that is inherently destructive and malevolent. 



  • I want the monster to have a humanoid form; I feel that this makes it varied by opinion as to whether this makes it more terrifying or not though I've drawn recent inspiration for reason to believe it can be from Attack on Titan.




  • I also want magic to be involved, simply because I feel it will be easier to animate than a full on melee battle such as the one above. Though I don't expect to animate a full on magic fight either, it also ties in better with the story I have developed so far.

I feel that my project has taken a good direction that is not overly ambitious, but still something I can work towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment