Wednesday 22 May 2013

Xexarasix's Appearance


This picture will be the first in the animation; it will start off with the character looking towards the hills before the smoke appears in the distance, shortly followed by the Terror and the fire.

This is to represent the First Rising of the Terror, the moment when it first appeared and began wreaking havoc across the lands. Unfortunately with the way I had combined the layers, it made making it a parallax picture hard or I would need to do most of it all over again and I decided I would simply press on, as I didn't want or intend this to be a fully animated piece. These are the illustrations that help introduce the story.

The importance of this picture is to stress how sudden and explosive the Terror's appearance was, literally appearing out of nowhere one cloudy day without warning before raining fire down on every village and town in it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment